Applications and resumes will be accepted until the position is filled. Click here to download an application.
- Assistant Director
- Certified B-2 Pre-K Teacher – Three Year Old Classroom (2021-2022 school year)
- Summer Employment (various positions available)
New Day Children’s Center was the first licensed child care center in the city of Watertown. We have been in existence since 1979 and we are currently licensed to accommodate 124 children between the ages of 8 weeks to 12 years of age. The Center is governed by a volunteer Board of Directors, made up of parents, church members and other people within the community. We continue to strive to provide a tradition of excellence in quality childcare.
Welcome to our Careers page and thank you for your interest in working at New Day Children’s Center. If you are looking for a career that is both challenging and rewarding, and you are interested in making a difference in the lives of children, New Day is the place for you!
Our mission is to provide quality, affordable childcare and developmentally appropriate programming for children in the Jefferson County area.
- Provide an atmosphere that encourages the social, emotional, physical, and intellectual growth of every child.
- Provide a safe and nurturing environment for children.
- Create strong and supportive relationships with our families.