New Day Children’s Center has openings:
Minimum qualifications: must be 18 years of age and a high school graduate. Experience or background in Early Childhood Education preferred. New Day offers part-time benefits and a competitive salary.
Please send a resume with three references to email@example.com.
**Employment at New Day Children's Center shall be established without reference to race, color, nationality, sex, creed, age, marital status, disability, residence, citizenship or political affiliation.
**All candidates must be able to lift forty pounds on a regular basis.
Full Charger Bookkeeper
New Day Children's Center is looking for a full time, experienced bookkeeper. The right candidate will:
- A/P - Responsible for timely, efficient, processing and accurate payments of vendor invoices.
- A/R - Entering weekly fees, applying payments to appropriate accounts, reconciling customer accounts and collections.
- Monthly billings for payment from DSS, UPK AND CCAA.
- Banking - Perform monthly bank reconciliations, daily deposits.
- Prepare and maintain fundraising reports.
- Bi-weekly payroll preparation for payroll provider.
- Work with the director to prepare an annual budget.
- Prepare and assist with an annual audit.
Please call for more information or send your resume with 3 references to firstname.lastname@example.org
New Day is an equal opportunity employer